Monday, March 24, 2008

Squidbillies Fans!!! I have Early Cuyler's Hats!!!

AHHHHHH!!! I just saw tonight's Squidbillies episode and I almost pissed myself when I saw the bump beforehand...

...Adult Swim likes to put up fan chatter in between shows and this bump said something along the lines of "why don't you guys sell Early Cuyler hats?"

Funny, I'd been wondering that same thing for quite a while and then I finally took the job into my own hands.

So, if you're looking for Early Cuyler's hats, look no further. I've designed the complete Early Cuyler collection - every single design ever worn on a trucker hat (and then some) by Early! All the designs are available on shirts and a select number of designs are available on hats (the designs just don't translate well to the actual print area on a real-world trucker hat!)...

If you're looking for a shirt, hit up The Squid Shop - if you don't see something you like, you can also make your very own shirt using my designs.

If you're looking for a trucker hat, check out the Insan Art Store @ Cafepress to see which designs are available on hats!!!

Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was me that wrote that comment[MadMax] was the name it was under. I'm glad someone finally took the initiative to make them since adult swim still hasn't yet. They would make good shirts too, and would probably sell fairly well.

Unknown said...

They look great by the way.

Insan Art said...

Thank MadMax! Tell your friends!