Sunday, March 16, 2008

Climbing Love by Insan Art


Whoohoo! Shirt design number five of the week is my own "Climbing Love",
available exclusively from
the Insan Art Store at Spreadshirt!

I'd been working on ideas for rock climbing related designs lately and knowing that the "I love" ("I" with a heart) is an insanely popular design on Spreadshirt, I decided to make a climbing version.

The climber featured in the design is none other than my husband, rendered from a photo I took of him "hanging out" at our local rocks. The design works well alone or text can be added using the Spreadshirt designer for your own personal touch!

Speaking of the Spreadshirt Designer (aka the Confomat), those of you new to this interactive tool might not be familiar with some of the available features. One of the most unique options is the ability to pick your own colors for vector graphics (such as "Climbing Love").

As an example, to the right is the default color scheme for the design. When the graphic is chosen within the confomat, each colored section will have a number. Select the section you want to change, then choose a new color for that section from the color palette at the bottom of the confomat window. Your chosen color will automatically update on the design. This option makes it so easy to customize vector designs to match certain shirt colors and your own personal taste. The green and brown version of this design on the shirt above is an example of the changes you can make!

Check out "Climbing Love" and my other climbing designs in
the Insan Art Store at Spreadshirt today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this design! Great work. And this blog is a great way of featuring different designs. Thanks for showing me new designs. :-) Best, Jana