Friday, March 28, 2008

How to Submit your Designs!

Are you a Spreadshirt Shopkeeper? If you are then you can submit your shirt designs to be featured here on Five Shirts a Week.

Just visit
this Spreadshirt forum thread and drop me a link to your designs in the Spreadshirt Marketplace.

If you have a specific design in mind to be featured, let me know. Otherwise, I'll pick one from all of your designs (and I'll probably pick another in the future, as I feature repeat designers/new designs).

I'm looking for fun and unique designs that are clean and well executed. Vector designs are a plus, but I also will feature good pixel designs, too.

I reserve the right to pick which designs to use and which to refuse. PLEASE, NO SUBMISSIONS of text based designs built in Spreadshirt's designers. Also, your submissions should be YOUR work.

I am sorry but at this time I am taking submissions from Spreadshirt Designers ONLY.

No comments: