Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tribal Flower by Tat2ts

Rounding out the week is yet another beauty from Vic at Tat2ts, the Tribal Flower.

I really love Vic's digital designs and I was tempted to feature another, but I wanted to dig up something tattoo related from his collection. I'm not really into tattoos (I would never get one myself) but I do enjoy the art and design aspect of tattoos - so, I set out to find a design of Vic's that is tattoo is nature, but with a touch of elegance.

Tribal flower stood out to me as one of those designs. It would make a nice, fresh addition to a summer wardrobe (or any time of the year). I love the way this design pushes the boundaries of your normal shirt graphic and is just begging to be wrapped around the side of the shirt. It works nicely on a tank.

Get the shirt at the Insan Art Store or make your own!

No comments: