Saturday, April 5, 2008

Burning Bush by Insan Art


I mean to write this design, Burning Bush (by me) up right after Easter, but I was waiting for the other design that kind of goes with it (next post).

I was inspired by the movie, The Ten Commandments - I recently finished reading the Old Testament and I was lucky enough to catch only the parts of the movie that I really wanted to see, like Moses talking to God through the burning bush. I thought it would make a neat design. It was my first attempt at such a "complicated" vector design (or at least submitting a design that's so complicated).

Just a note if you want to make your own in the shirt designer - the default color shown for the bush/tree is black, but it is supposed to be brown. Either can work depending on the shirt color you're using.

Get the shirt at the Insan Art Store or Make Your Own!

No comments: