Friday, April 11, 2008

How to Use the Confomat & Wedding Cake by hvente

I've been toying with the idea of making a how-to page for the Spreadshirt T-shirt designer (aka the Confomat) for a while. It is an awesome little tool and is what originally drew me to Spreadshirt in the first place. However, no matter how much I like it or how cool or revolutionary people think it is, I think the Confomat could be a little intimidating to users who aren't familiar with the functions. Of course, as a result of this, shopkeepers lose sales because buyers are either:

1. Too intimidated to even try to use the confomat in the first place
2. Too overwhelmed by the whole thing and leave in the middle of a design.

So, on my ventures in visiting fellow Spreadsters' stores, I came across this wonderful Confomat How-To by Herma (or known in internet-ese as hvente) from Bridal Goodies. When you get to the page, scroll down past the two shirts at the top to get to the help section. This is a really great resource and I decided that instead of making my own, I should just link to this one and share the link love with Bridal Goodies.

If you need help with the Spreadshirt t-shirt designer (Confomat) please, check out the how-to page at Bridal Goodies!

And speaking of Bridal Goodies, Herma has created a really cute shop based around make-your-own wedding themed apparel (think matching "Mr." and "Mrs" and "just married" t-shirts...). She also has a nice collection of wedding themed designs to accent your custom text needs such as the "Wedding Cake" design (shown above) or the "Ring" design (on the shirt in the how-to shot at the right).

If you're a bride-to-be or even a not-so-newlywed (I've been married nearly a year, but I still think the shirts are a cute idea!) you should check out Bridal Goodies!

If you're just looking to grab the wedding cake shirt seen here, check out the Insan Art Store or you can make your own wedding cake shirt in the t-shirt designer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you so much for featuring my website! It makes me realize even more that I need to get my skates on this weekend and update it! .. so many shirts.. so little time;-)

Herma