Saturday, April 5, 2008

(burning) Bush by Insan Art


So, as I was thinking about the first "Burning Bush" design (see previous post), I thought it should definitely have a politically related counterpart, thus the second design, "(burning) Bush" was born.

I hate George Bush just as much as the next person and love the idea of "Bush going down (or up) in flames"... As long as he doesn't take the rest of us down with him!

I'll also have to admit that I couldn't resist (and was partially inspired by) putting this design on underwear.
It could mean all sorts of things from simply "I'm hot" to "I have an STD" (and it really does burn down there!)...probably not the kind of thing you'd want to advertise on your thong, but funny nonetheless.

Note to anyone designing their own product with this design - there are two versions of the design, both are the same design, but one is smaller just for undies and hats. If you place the small version on a shirt, it will look grainy in the preview, but in reality the print will be fine...if in doubt, please use the large version on shirts.

Get the undies or shirt at the Insan Art Store or stop in and make your own!

No comments: