Friday, February 15, 2008

Jane Fonda's slip on the Today Show


Did you hear Jane Fonda's slip on NBC's "The Today Show"? In a remark about "The Vagina Monologues" she said the dreaded "c-word", which aired uncensored on the East Coast! If you missed it, here's a clip (caution, this clip is uncensored):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ7IrF0jdAI
(please let me know if this clip gets pulled and I'll find another)

Personally, I thought that the context that the word was used in was quite harmless, but I'm sure the censors think otherwise!

I came up with a few shirt designs after I heard about this. Featured above is the "I heard Jane Fonda Mention you on the Today Show! version. Also available are two other versions: "Did you hear Jane Fonda mention me on the Today Show?" - and - "Jane Fonda Could Use Nicer Terms".

You can find all three designs on a variety of shirts at the Insan Art Store @ Cafepress!

No comments: