Monday, February 4, 2008

Five shirts a week?

Howdy howdy. Well, it is week four of the "Five Shirts a Week" site and I haven't been able to keep up with it! Week one went well, but I am still working on getting my affiliates straightened out so I've been having a hard time coming up with the five shirts. I could've fulfilled my requirement by just featuring all Busted Tees shirts or something, but that is not exactly what I had in mind!

I also have a few of my own designs that I could've plugged in, but I'm saving those (for some reason?!?).

So, I'm working on it!! I've got a few new affiliates which means more design choices to come!

So, if anybody is actually reading this, please subscribe to my Google feed and check back for new shirts! I'm going to keep doing it, regardless of whether I have 5 shirts to feature a week or not.

No comments: