Saturday, January 12, 2008

Welcome to Five Shirts a Week!

Hello and welcome to Five Shirts a Week, my new blog on which I'm committing to seeking out the latest and greatest, fun and original shirt designs available for your viewing and wearing pleasure!

My goal is to post at least five new shirt designs a week. When I post will vary depending on my eclectic work schedule, but I hope to keep things fairly consistent. (My week will be defined as beginning Monday and ending Sunday & I may post all 5 new designs at once in an instance where I may be unable to update throughout the week)

I also hope to pepper-in some of my own new shirt designs as they come available - I'll start with a few of my classics, and hopefully, this site might help me crank out more new shirt designs (on a more timely basis). There are a lot of ideas I need to sit down and design, so look forward to their debut...

Thanks & Enjoy! Please tell your friends about my new site and don't forget to subscribe to our feed to keep up with the latest at "Five Shirts a Week"
(I personally prefer iGoogle - add this site to your iGoogle Add to Google Reader or Homepage )


Know of a shirt that should be featured? Please leave me a comment with the link!

No comments: