Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thrift Chic from Insan Art

(featured at left is my new "Thrift Store Chic" design on the melange red Junior's Ringer T
-
available from the Insan Art Store @ Spreadshirt)

One of my original designs (from Insan Art - www.insanart.com), "Thrift Store Chic" is the first of two new thrift shopping related designs I've been working on. It is quite fitting for me, I was raised on used apparel and weekend trips to the Salvation Army thrift store (rather than the lame old mall).

Get my "Thrift Store Chic" design on a variety of Men's and Women's products at both the Insan Art Stores:

the Insan Art Store @ Spreadshirt
&
the Insan Art Store @ Cafepress

As usual, I recommend the Spreadshirt store since there is a better variety of product styles & colors. Enjoy!

No comments: