Friday, May 16, 2008

Church: We Have Cookies by SpokenVisuals


Growing up I wasn't exactly "churched" (lol), but recently, I've become a fairly religious person (I married a preacher's son and I was Baptized last year before our wedding in a creek in the ghost town I'm obsessed with) and I find a lot of religious shirts and humor quite amusing - especially the geek/humor designs from Spoken Visuals.

That's why I totally got a kick from Spoken Visuals' design, "Come to Church, We Have Cookies". I had to laugh when I first saw it because it made me think of all the times I have personally used that line to get other people to come to church in general or just get new people at our church to actually stay for the cookies afterwards (OK, sometimes it's crackers, but free food is free food!)....

So, if you like the design, get one on a shirt at the Insan Art Store or Make Your Own. (and, if you're in the Mansfield, PA area on a Sunday, stop by the Mansfield First Baptist Church - we have cookies!)

No comments: